CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Updates!

Ello ello everyone! I am working on spiffing out my blog. Whatcha think? I'm liking the way its coming along. :)

I am also working on uploading lots of pictures on my new photo album so everyone can see what I've been up to!

Hopefully I will get all that up and posted soon. Thank you for all the patience but I promise it is coming soon. :)

Oh and for anyone who has Facebook I have made one finally so add me!

4 comments:

Christine Miller said...

Loving your blog! It is beautiful but it is hard for my old eyes to read. I need bigger letters or more contrast between the dark background and light letters! But it is coming along so pretty, elegant, and Sarah-like! Can't wait to see you Friday! Love Mom

Rachel said...

No face book page here as of yet...I think the website is about all I can handle :) Your blog is coming right along, looks good. We can't wait for those pictures!

Stephanie said...

I want to see pics!!! When they are all posted, you should put a link on your sidebar to your photo album.

Love the new layout, btw!

Aunt Kellie said...

Hi, Sarah! I love the look of your new blog page. It screams "Sarah". I can't wait to see all of your pictures. Have a great Passover/Easter weekend. I love you.