CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pictures and whats new!

Well work at the restaurant I am hostessing at is starting to really slow down. The tourist season is ending so we haven't been as busy. I am currently looking for a second job! It’s a little tough at this time but I am trusting in the Lord that He has a super good job waiting for me. :) I had a few interviews but nothing too promising came from those yet. So I am just applying everywhere I can and sending in my resume to anything I can find lol. So pray that I find the job the Lord has for me soon! :)

Oh oh oh and I finally have pictures uploaded onto my very own online photo album! Its not completely done yet (I am still adding captions, more pics and what not) but now at least everyone can see a little of what I've been up to and the gorgeous scenery around us. :) Oh and Aunt Kellie, go to the Lost in Myakka album to show Katie the armadillo pics!

Well I wanted to post more but mom and me are heading out for a bit. I'll update more this week! Love and miss you all! :D


Go to http://thedreamwithin.myphotoalbum.com/ to check out my pics!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

WooHoo! Sarah photos! Thanks for sharing. Looks like you live in a beautiful place with lots of wildlife. We'll be praying about your job.
I laminated the Easter photo of you on the beach for Jacob to be able to hold and and look at/play with...so you'll have to wear your hair the same and wear the exact same outfit when you come to visit so he recognizes you :) :) We are looking forward to seeing you all in person!

Christine Miller said...

Yay Sarah! Thank you for blogging! And I love the pictures! And the type on your blog posts is much easier for these old eyes to read, LOL. We are praying for your job! Keep seeking the Lord first and the job will come (Matt 6.33)! Love Mom

Aunt Kellie said...

Thanks for the pictures, Sarah. You really do take photos with an artists eye. They were stunning! I can not wait to come and visit and see all of that for myself. You will get the perfect job at the perfect time. Just keep doing what you are doing. I am proud of you. You look happy and healthy. I wish I could join you on your Tuesday nights out. Maybe someday...

Sarah said...

Thank you guys!

Rachel - I will definitely bring that outfit when I come out and see the lil man for sure. :

Thank you for the comments, prayers and support everyone! Love you all. :)